2. To get on the tough monster of a machine every day this week for a full 15 minutes.
3. To finally get my pants and new little black dress to a tailor for alterations.
4. To FINALLY finish the liturgy paper that has been hanging over my head all year long.
5. To sing through a few pieces of the HHD music that will soon become a huge, exciting challenge.
6. To pray every day. Pray for myself, for others, for the world, and for the beautiful being who urgently needs God to hold her right now. To find time to just be with God.
7. To remember these words and keep share them with anyone who might need to hear them:
"Hope is the thing with feathers--That perches in the soul--And sings the tune without the words--And never stops--at all."