My amazing friend Gal shared her ideas of how to answer the question at the end of my last post. Thank you, Gal, for your sweet and inspiring words.
This is how you do it, Tracy:
In your mind's eye, visualize the following (which comes from your own words, BTW) as if it has already happened. Do so ANYTIME a negative thought or guilty feeling or fear or worry tries to creep in there. You're just trying to get to a thought or feeling that feels a little better, and this should help. Remember, what you visualize and imagine is what you're putting out to the universe and therefore what you're asking for and allowing in:
1. A regular and familiar WW community that provides smiles and sweet words and encouragement.
2. A regular plate of whatever fruits and vegetables you can get your hands on at least twice a day, if not every time you need a snack. Discovering great places you didn't know existed to get these things.
3. Walking whenever possible instead of driving, and continuing your amazing water exercise. (Nothing you can eat will undo how good that is for your body and soul.)
4. Freedom from temptation to eat bad things every minute of every day. Confidence in yourself to do so, to walk YOUR OWN PATH and not your parents'. That is their energy, and not yours to hold.
5. A healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life, beginning already. This includes health and spirituality that keeps you grounded and focused.
6. Being gentle with yourself and remembering to check in with your heart and intuition, not just your busy reasoning mind.
7. Letting go of worry and holding on to trust, even if right now it feels like blind faith.
8. Being gentle and forgiving of yourself always.
9. Your body readjusted to life in the US and continuing on your amazing path of lasting health.
10. Going to the clothing store again next month and then in NY at the beginning of the school year and needing to spend another $200-400 on even smaller clothes.
May everyone have a Gal in their lives :)