Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know, it's been too long since I've last posted. You have no idea the craziness that has been my life the last 2 weeks. I am in such desperate need for a long break, with no homework, no services, no singing, no organizing, no running...just me and my couch and my TV, or me and a beautiful day and a nice walk, or me and a good coffee and a book that I want to read for fun.

I so need a good night's sleep. I haven't had one of those in waaaaay too long.

Today has been the day of eating like there's no tomorrow. Healthy food, yes, but waaaaay too much of it. I feel like a freakin' garbage disposal that never fills up.

I thought last year was a good lesson in eating well and exercising even through stress. Last year seemed like such a breeze compared to now.

I'm tired and cranky and I'm going to save my real thoughts for this weekend, when I'll actually have some time to give us both a legit post.

Back to nusach instead of my bed, where I should be.

No comments: