Saturday, May 17, 2008

A 10-Sentence Bitch Session

Stressed out with finals and papers and packing. Want to eat everything in sight. Resisting thus far, but getting pretty damn sick of it.

These are the times when it's hardest, when I need to tell myself it's worth it to persevere. But it's pretty fucking hard, and right now, I'm pretty ready to quit and throw it all out the window.

But I won't. At least not today.

And as good as I know this program is for me, I'm pretty fucking over it and pissed off right now.

I'm still learning how to control my food instead of letting my food control me.

Will it ever be that way?

1 comment:

Gal said...

Hang in there, Tracy! You are SO close to getting on that plane, and then you can take a DEEP breath and prepare for the summer to relax and focus on you. I'm sending you lots of energy to get through the next week. :)