Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I recently came across this article about The Biggest Loser in the NY Times. As someone who hates the show for a myriad of reasons, I wanted to share it tonight as the world was introduced the the newest Biggest Loser.

Hey people, why don't you try losing weight the healthy way? I have no sympathy for your endless workouts and dehydration. If you want to make yourself sick to be thin, go ahead...but I won't cry for you and I won't watch as you do it.

What do you all think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach it, Sister. Seriously, I want to lose weight, be thinner, and happier with my body, but to go to those lengths is insane. What they need to do is interview more people (such as yourself) who have done it the right way, consistantly, over a period of major time. THAT would be worth watching because it would give everyone a more realistic idea of what a weight-loss journey should be.

You continue to amaze and inspire me! Keep up the good work!!

Love,

Lee-Lah

Gal said...

Ugh! We have so much self-hatred as a society, don't we? I say turn off the TV when this smut comes on.